AASEXC-1: Nairobi National Park | Aardwolf Africa Adventure
An exciting tour of Nairobi National Park - the only wild life park located within a capital city of a country in the world
Pickup from your hotel at 6.30am.
This is a unique national park in the world over that was established in 1946 and lies within the city of Nairobi the capital of Kenya covering an area of 114 sq. km.
It harbours an abundance of interesting wildlife living in a natural habitat in the ‘backdrop of a modern city with looming skyscrapers, speeding matatus and overhead jets coming in and out of the nearby busy Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The main attraction here however is the African Lion and is home to black rhino, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. The park has picnic sites, three campsites and walking trails for hikers.
Included in the price:
• Transport by safari minibus with a pop up roof for best game viewing and photography
• Services of a professional English speaking driver/ tour guide
• Game park entrance fees
• 1 liter bottle of mineral water per person.
Not included in the price:
• Personal travel insurance
• Cost of visas
• Communication charges
• Any other extras not stated as included above