AASEXC-1: 2 Days Masai Mara
Departs Nairobi at 7.00 am
Day1. Nairobi/Masai Mara
Pickup from your hotel at 7.00 am and drive down the escarpment into the Great Rift Valley and on to the famous Masai Mara to reach your hotel in time for lunch. The reserve is popular for its big game and is also a northern extension of the Serengeti National Park eco system in Tanzania. After lunch we have afternoon gamedrive.
Kenya’s premier reserve is famed for its astounding concentration of wildlife and harbouring lions, leopards, cheetah, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, masai giraffes, hippos, black rhinos, spotted hyenas many species of antelopes. The climax is the annual great wildebeest migration in July, August and September. Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
Day 2 .Masai Mara/Nairobi
Early morning gamedrive in Kenya’s premier reserve followed by breakfast and then depart for Nairobi and drop off at your hotel by lunch hour (B). END OF SAFARI
Included in the price:
• Transport by private safari minibus or 4x4 landcruiser with a pop up roof for best game viewing and photography
• Services of a professional English speaking driver/ tour guide
• Game park entrance fees
• Flying doctors emergency evacuations cover
• Full board accommodation in tented camps/ lodges /hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar
• Meal Plan – BB=Bed, Breakfast; LD= Lunch, dinner; BLD= breakfast, lunch, dinner; HB = Diner, bed, Breakfast,
• 1.5 liter bottle of mineral water per person per day while on safari.
Not included in the price:
• Personal travel insurance
• Cost of visas
• Balloon Safari US$450 per person in Masai Mara (but can be arranged on request
• Optional activities payable directly on safari e.g. Masai village visit, nature walks, biking, boat rides etc
• All personal expenses; e.g. toiletries, laundry, beverages, tips to staff, driver tour guide etc.
• Any other extras not stated as included above