AASEXC-1: 4 Day Nakuru Masai Mara
A safari to Lake Nakuru the home of the flamingos and also to experience the Masai Mara magic! The scene of the great annual wildebeest migration .
Pick up from your hotel at 7.00am and drive down the escarpment to the floor of the Rift Valley and to Lake Nakuru National Park, arriving in time for lunch. We have afternoon tour of Lake Nakuru which is a seasonal home for millions of pink flamingos and many other species of birds. Lake Nakuru is also a rhino sanctuary with both black and white rhinos. Lake Nakuru also harbours lions, warthogs, waterbucks, buffaloes, hippo and many other animals. Overnight at your lodge/hotel (LD)
Day2: Nakuru/Masai Mara
Depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve after an early breakfast. The reserve is popular for its big game and is also a northern extension of the Serengeti National Park eco system in Tanzania. Lunch at your lodge is followed by an afternoon gamedrive. Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
Day3: Masai Mara
Morning gamedrive to experience the Masai Mara magic! Kenya’s premier reserve is famed for its astounding concentration of wildlife and harbouring lions, leopards, cheetah, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, masai giraffes, hippos, black rhinos, spotted hyenas many species of antelopes. The climax is the annual great wildebeest migration in July, August and September. Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
Day4: Masai Mara/Nairobi
After breakfast we return to Nairobi and drop off at your hotel by lunch hour (B). END OF SAFARI
Included in the price:
• Transport by private safari minibus or 4x4 landcruiser with a pop up roof for best game viewing and photography
• Services of a professional English speaking driver/ tour guide
• Game park entrance fees
• Flying doctors emergency evacuations cover
• Full board accommodation in tented camps/ lodges /hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar
• Meal Plan – BB=Bed, Breakfast; LD= Lunch, dinner; BLD= breakfast, lunch, dinner; HB = Diner, bed, Breakfast,
• 1.5 liter bottle of mineral water per person per day while on safari.
Not included in the price:
• Personal travel insurance
• Cost of visas
• Balloon Safari US$450 per person in Masai Mara (but can be arranged on request
• Optional activities payable directly on safari e.g. Masai village visit, nature walks, biking, boat rides etc
• All personal expenses; e.g. toiletries, laundry, beverages, tips to staff, driver tour guide etc.
• Any other extras not stated as included above