Trevel With The Export
Welcome Aboard to a Safe and Secure Safari In Kenya! We have missed your valued presence in the country. But with airlines permitting International travel and opening borders in Kenya, your long pending Kenya Safari Tours is no longer a dream.
For the Safety and Security of its travelers, Kenyan Government has recently declared set of new guidelines and Kenya Safety Protocols in the post-quarantine international travels. For your convenience we have listed all of it in detail below:
On 1st August, 2020, the President of the Republic of Kenya declared the Resume Of International Air Travel keeping in mind the following safety Protocol to ensure a safe journey of travelers to Kenya.
The Protocol for Air Travel Operations prepared by the authorities seeks to provide guidelines to ensure that air travel remains safe and secure for all domestic and international flights. The following guidelines have been ensured at Airports and for international and domestic travelers in and out of Kenya:
The Protocol has therefore confirmed that:-
Visitors from all countries in the world are allowed to fly into Kenya. What differs is whether one enters freely or proceeds to 14-day quarantine.
Any visitor from countries NOT included in the Communique will have to go to quarantine either in a Government approved facility and in some cases, allowed to self-quarantine. This list is being reviewed on a daily basis and new countries added as they qualify for quarantine exclusion. The latest list can be accessed at this -Link:
1) Foreign tourists require to present evidence of Covid-19 free certificate/clearance not more than 4 days old before accessing any tourist facility, attraction site or undertaking any activity with a tourism enterprise
2) Domestic tourists shall be exempted from the requirement of presenting a Covid-19 free certificate before accessing any tourist facility, attraction site or undertaking any activity with a tourism enterprise
3) Disinfection and temperature checking procedure shall be in place at the point of guests’ arrival/check-in and at all other entries
4) Guests already cleared at the airport/border points and have Covid-19 free certificates, will only undergo temperature screening on arrival
5) Guest’s temperatures shall be checked with a non-contact thermometer and special attention paid to guests whose temperature reading is above 37.50 C or exhibiting respiratory symptoms.
Tourist accommodation, food and beverage outlets shall institute a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to prevent contamination to clients, staff and supply chain workers.
Tourism practitioners shall redesign the physical work space and work processes to ensure compliance with physical distancing of not less than 1.5 meters apart and institute hygiene operations, sanitation & minimized contact between persons
Develop internal guidelines for managing staff/guest interaction within the facility and surrounding environment in line with this protocol
Develop and implement documented SOPs for handling suspected Covid-19 cases and ensure patient confidentially and prevent stigmatization of the affected Persons
Regulated tourism and hospitality practitioners shall have valid relevant TRA license, health and county licenses and obtain certificate/permit or stickers signifying compliance with the provision of this protocols to be considered for reopening, and
Tourism Regulatory Authority in collaboration with tourism stakeholders to continuously monitor the tourism work environment and recommend necessary enactment or amendment of existing laws to safeguard visitors/guests, staff and the general public in the tourism value chain.
1) Hotel Staffs will ensure that guests/visitors wear appropriate, quality personal protective masks except when in their room(s) or while dining
2) They will ensure that all facilities and businesses avail a spare supply of masks and hand gloves which shall be provided to guest on need basis
3) At Accommodation facilities we will offer a dedicated, acceptable and specialized cloth mask laundry service
4) At Tourist accommodation, food and beverage outlets will institute a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to prevent contamination to clients, staff and supply chain workers
5) At hotels, internal guidelines will be developed for managing staff/guest interaction within the facility and surrounding environment in line with this protocol
6) We will be abiding by SOPs (Standard operating procedures) for handling suspected Covid-19 cases and ensure patient confidentially and prevent stigmatization of the affected Persons
1) We will be carrying a capacity that ensures social distancing between guests travelling together
2) The maximum recommended capacity that will be observed for each class of vehicle is as follows;
Maintenance and Cleanliness of Safari Vehicles
1) We make sure that interior surface of Vehicles/boats are sanitized frequently. Particular attention will be paid to disinfecting frequently touched areas and surfaces both internal and external such as door handles and arm rests.
2) 3rd party cleaners and car washers will be wearing appropriate PPEs (gloves, aprons or boiler suits)
3) We encourage guests to bring their own water bottles.
5) We will also be sanitizing portable food containers regularly.
6) We request travelers not to share binoculars, telescopes and cameras and we will be sanitizing these items regularly.
7) Blankets or ponchos are discouraged, however, where provided for guest use, they shall not be shared, and be disinfected/sanitized regularly.
8) Particular attention shall be given to luggage disinfection before and after handling.
Your booking cancellations and refund depends on when we receive the cancellation notice (in writing);
Note: Under Covid-19 situation we are able to reschedule, guest booking without any penalties or additional payment based on the season booked by the client.
With Aardwolf Africa Adventure Safaris your complete safety is guaranteed. You do not have to worry about your hygiene and safety as we have ensured it keeping in mind even the minute details that no other African Safari would take time to consider for the safety and security of all our travelers.
We are looking forward to safely host you here. So when are you arriving?
For more such detailed analysis and protocols please contact our travel experts and speak to them directly.
Stay Safe. Travel Safe. Travel With Aardwolf Adventure!
Aardwolf Africa Adventure Safaris Ltd welcomes you to Kenya, home of the safari and the Gateway to East Africa. Contact us, we’ll create custom tours and safaris packages & help you plan your dream safari.
Get advice and recommendation form our safari expertEnquire Now
mommy fat hd lick solo self squirt PornZip solo self squirt
vampir ritual aj applegat chudaivideo.xyz x seax video
aj applegat ThePornDude 1tym sex growth 2
x seax video fuqvideos.xyz katerina konec lesbian boys repad teacher women
strapless dildo bondage HQPorner stapn mom
BayVip: Nạp 1 được 2 – Nhận ngay GIFTCODE tải bay vip tai game bay vip
Choang Club lừa đảo choáng club Code Choáng Club 2021
B29 - Bom Tấn Game Bài Đổi Thưởng Cập nhật link tải IOS B29.win | Cổng game Bom Tấn Hội Tụ
bocvip apk Tải bocvip club apk Tải BocClub
Of Selected Local Experts
- let local export plan
to your preferences
-money-back guarantee & 24/7 support